Does anyone else do this?

Walk in to the bathroom and not even have to pee, but as soon as you get in there you're doing a dance trying to get your pants down fast enough to pee? I've noticed just seeing a bathroom makes me have to pee badly every time. It's weird.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yep, or hearing water run all of a sudden I will have to go so bad. I have had 5 babies use my poor bladder for a trampoline, needless to say, I can sneeze and wet my pants.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:47 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• lol how funny. I do the same thing but i guess i never really took time to think about it. Heck it may just be a sign that during the day life gets so crazy we need to remember to take a pee break. lol who knows
    31angelmommy3

Answer by 31angelmommy3 at 11:48 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Funny I walk down the hall to the bathroom and forget why I went there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• That does happen to me sometimes. but I'm also like anon, and will get there and forget why I'm there. or even worse, I'll think, "I need to pee", stand up from my chair, and forget why I stood up. lol
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 12:19 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Yup
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 12:32 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• No. My problem is that when we have to leave the house to go someplace I'll make one last try in the bathroom just to be sure. Sure enough, not a mile away from home and I always have the urge to go again....lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:34 PM on Dec. 11, 2009