I have sore on my mouth?

It looks like my lop is swollen its like a ball on the right side but fine on the left its not open so its not herpies and it doent have a head so its not a pimple has anyone ever gotten this? what is it?

zoeilyy

Asked by zoeilyy at 11:52 AM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Health

• Ive never personally got it. Maybe its a canker sore? Does it hurt?
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:57 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• go to the dr...
    cammar424

Answer by cammar424 at 12:04 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I had one and it turned out that I sleep on my face wrong (not sure how i did that) and my tooth pushed into my lip causing a big ball. I freaked out but my grandmother massaged it and the circulation came back and it went down. Not sure that is your problem though. If it doesn't go back to normal soon I'd call the dr

Answer by admckenzie at 12:06 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• If it is tender put a HOT pack on it, this should relieve it. Do make an appointment to see your physician today, as it may need to be drained if it is a cyst. Keep an update going....thanks
    slvrspoon98

Answer by slvrspoon98 at 12:41 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Could be a cyst or boil. If it continues for a day or so, go to your doctor. They can give you a kind of drying cream that you put on it once or twice a day. It contains alcohol and dries it up. Smells horrible for a couple minutes but it works quick. I get them sometimes around my mouth. Never an open sore, just a hard tender knot about the size of a bb.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:59 PM on Dec. 11, 2009