PLEASE HELP ME!!!

My sons best friends mom had knee surgery and it is not healing as fast as it was sopossed to so she has been out of work for almost two months now waiting for it to heal she is a single mom with 4 kids ranging in age from 9 to 15. anyways nick told my son that his mom said they are not going to be able to do christmas this year because she is trying to figure out how o pay the bills so they still have a roof over there heads but after she went back to work and got caught up she would get them each something. And as my son is telling me this he looks like he is going to cry and then says to me Mom nobodey should go without christmas. he asked me if santa was going to remember them and surley he would take them somthing. This was the year my 10 year old learned the truth about santa and he was heart broken not because he knows he isn't real but because it was his last hope for his friend to get somthing for christmas.

knepppi

Asked by knepppi at 12:02 PM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• So even though we can not realy afford it I am trying to bring christmas to this family and need all the help I can get!!!
    The kids ages are :
    Girl-15 Shirt size Med and Pants 5 she loves make up
    Boy 12- Loves science stuff and anything to to with space and models as well as super mario games
    Girl-10- Realy likes Littlest Pet shop and Webkinz
    Boy 9- Loves all boy toys and fishing stuff
    Please if you can Help me bring a christmas to this mom and her kids and help me teach my son the true meaning of christmas!
    knepppi

Answer by knepppi at 12:02 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Where are you located at?
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 3:22 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Chadron NE
    knepppi

Answer by knepppi at 3:28 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I'm sorry. I don't have any spare money for shipping otherwise I would help. I live in East TN. I happen to have some of the things from where I bought them on clearance and I was saving them for gifts. I wish the best of luck to you. I think what you are doing is really sweet and is the true meaning of Christmas.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 6:52 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• thank you for your thoughts I was hoping for better luck with our clearence here .......sigh.
    knepppi

Answer by knepppi at 7:04 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• how much do you think shipping would be? I might be able to cover that.
    knepppi

Answer by knepppi at 7:10 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I have no clue. I know when I shipped Gifts to my siblings up in IL it cost me 12.15 and that was for 3 things. I don't know if the whole if it ships it fits thing would be cheaper.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 2:19 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• would the stuff fit into one of the flat rate boxes? maybe the 10.50 one? if you are willing to or still interested you could box it up and get a rate form the post office for me If you don't want to or don't have time please don't feel pressured by any means please.
    knepppi

Answer by knepppi at 4:05 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• call the salvation army or your churches in the area
    tntornado45

Answer by tntornado45 at 8:43 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• It's Christmas and this is what Christmas is about. I'll see how much stuff i have and see what it'll cost. I'll send you a message in the morning. BTW I think what your son wants to do is AMAZING. He's a really sweet boy.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 10:38 PM on Dec. 12, 2009