PLEASE HELP ME!!!

My sons best friends mom had knee surgery and it is not healing as fast as it was sopossed to so she has been out of work for almost two months now waiting for it to heal she is a single mom with 4 kids ranging in age from 9 to 15. anyways nick told my son that his mom said they are not going to be able to do christmas this year because she is trying to figure out how o pay the bills so they still have a roof over there heads but after she went back to work and got caught up she would get them each something. And as my son is telling me this he looks like he is going to cry and then says to me Mom nobodey should go without christmas. he asked me if santa was going to remember them and surley he would take them somthing. This was the year my 10 year old learned the truth about santa and he was heart broken not because he knows he isn't real but because it was his last hope for his friend to get somthing for christmas.

knepppi

Asked by knepppi at 12:04 PM on Dec. 11, 2009 in General Parenting

• So even though we can not realy afford it I am trying to bring christmas to this family and need all the help I can get!!!
    The kids ages are :
    Girl-15 Shirt size Med and Pants 5 she loves make up
    Boy 12- Loves science stuff and anything to to with space and models as well as super mario games
    Girl-10- Realy likes Littlest Pet shop and Webkinz
    Boy 9- Loves all boy toys and fishing stuff
    Please if you can Help me bring a christmas to this mom and her kids and help me teach my son the true meaning of christmas!
    knepppi

Answer by knepppi at 12:05 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• OMG my heart is breaking and I'm crying! I wish we were in a better position to be able to assist you but we're just making it as is...but I have to say you must just want to explode with pride in your son; what a wonderful little man you are raising!
    Anonymous

• I know I am soooo Proud of my son! it is days like this I know I did somthing right!! WE have a christmas hometown holiday up here and they have christmas contest evry day to win a toy so I got in yesterday and won a dart tag game I am going to wrap that up for the 9 year old boy and I went to walmart and picked out a Petshop toy that was on sale for the 10 year old and saw some makeup kits in the christmas Isle I will go pick one ine later when I have more money for the 15 year old. the 12 year old is kicken my butt though science and model stuff is pricey!! I am hoping to get togather what I can and put iit in a box and do the drop knock and run christmas eve. I am going to try to get togather some food too.
    knepppi

Answer by knepppi at 1:11 PM on Dec. 11, 2009