Celebrity hubby.. I need some advice, ladies.

My DH is a very popular artist. He's a pop singer and now he's also an actor. I know he loves me very much but I'm really tired of some things that have been going on. We have a baby girl who hardly ever sees her dad. He's very handsome, God, he's a hottie! So, he's always around women who'd die to have him. And although I do trust him and I know he wouldn't cheat on me, I can't help feeling jealus. Especially when I see him on TV singing for 2 millions screaming girls.

I want him to quit!! I'm being selfish, I know, but do you think I'm totally unreasonable?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• Go with him. Temptation is just too great out there.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:08 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• seriously, who's your husband...and why go anon for this one? i would be proud of what he's doing to support his family, it's hard on him too. but if it isn't working it's just not working. that's why a lot of these realationships don't work out.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 12:09 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• OP here
    We have a little beby girl. I want to be the one who rases her, I don't her left home with a babysitter. If I'm not the one who raises my kid, what's the point of having her at all?
    Anonymous

• OP here
    My husbasd was in showbiz before I even met him so he's not doing it cause he has to support his family, he really loves it. That's why I think I'm being so selfish. Maybe I'm feeling that way because we just had a baby and I can't stand the fact that he WANTS to spend time with her but cant...
    Anonymous

• uhm.... does he give you money??? and if he is a star then he has lots ofmoney ... i dunno as long as you and your daughter are taken care of then why worry urself to death
    cammar424

Answer by cammar424 at 12:13 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Yes, he gives me money but that's not the point at all. I don't want my daughter to just being taken care of finacially!!
    Anonymous

• Who's husband??
    Emmagr

Answer by Emmagr at 12:16 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• OP
    My husband is the biggest celebrity of Greece, he's name is Sakis Rouvas. If you google him, you'll understand why I'm jealus..!
    Anonymous

• SAKIS ROUVAS is your dh?????? God I love him!!! Oh, sorry, i know what you mean. You are a model, though, so you have plenty of experience on showbiz, why worry is you DO know what's going on there?
    Anonymous

• ok, well if he was a pop star b4 yall met then you knew what you were getting into. you should just suck up the ill feelings and know that he's doing what he needs to do to provide for you and your little girls. There are going to be all types of money hungry groupies around your husband and you are just going to have to trust that he'll stay faithful to you. this is the price of fame.
    Anonymous