Ugh, why are people so damn rude?

As I was leaving the mall today, I had literally just approached my car and a car decides to back up and wait for me. Well they clearly saw I had 2 kids and a stroller to load in the car still. So I quickly put my purse/keys/santa pictures on my seat and load up my oldest. Then I took the baby out and put her in the car. I'm not slacking either, I'm going as fast as a pregnant momma of 35 weeks can go. I get her strapped in and collapse the umbrella stroller and by now there is a line of cars waiting because the guy decided to wait for me when I had just gotten to my car. Someone yells "TAKE YOUR TIME!" Ugh it pissed me off so bad. Against my better judgment I flipped him the bird but I wanted to go up to him and chew him out. Seriously I could not have gone any faster being alone, pregnant and trying to get 2 kids safely buckled. Being super hormonal I'm still pissed about it!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We had an impatient woman waiting impatiently for our parking spot once, and she made such a fuss and was totally in the way that we got back out of the car and went for a walk. She yelled 'I thought you were moving' and I yelled back, 'so did I, but since we couldn't get out we decided to do more shopping.'

Oooh, she was mad, but the drivers in the three cars behind her just laughed and laughed!
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 12:20 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• That is ridiculous - people these days...
    BlazzinBebe88

Answer by BlazzinBebe88 at 12:16 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I dont blame you. They shouldnt have been pissed at you they should have been mad at the guy that sat there. If im waiting for a car and 2 cars are behind me I cut my losses and move.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 12:16 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• ahh parking lot stalkers. DON'T HURRY!! just get the kids in, and do what you need to do. they're the assholes who have no patience or are to freakin lazy to walk a bit farther from another spot.

we had one follow us through the parking lot last weekend, then they had the balls to HONK at us when I took longer than they wanted. I got back out and fiddled with stuff, and they gestured and honked more.

HONKING at me....makes me S-L-O-W down.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 12:25 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• WOW! What a jerk! I hate how this time of year makes people more impatient and rude when it's supposed to be about peace and good will. I'd have just yelled "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" and gone about my business. Buckling your kids safely is more important than some jerk who can't wait to get inside the MALL. What's his hurry? Did they put an ICU in your mall?
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 12:40 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• He was being RUDE! Take your time, next time and teach him a lesson. He could have parked somewhere else and been in the store already if he weren't busy being such a jerk.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:51 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Been there done that - with more kids though! All it does is makes me go slower yet - I'll check & change diapers, pass out snacks, go back to the trunk/cargo hold and rustle through my shopping bags or whatever, anything to take more time! The only time I'll hurry is if I'm in a parking spot close to the door and it's a little old lady in the car waiting!
    Anonymous

• to the mom that got out of the car and went back to shopping that is priceless.
    Anonymous

• i just totally ignore those kind of people. If the lots that full I just figure the extra walk well do me good besides I hate burning the extra gas just riding an riding around look for a close spot to open or idling there waiting, nope rather walk further and park sooner.
    lbranta

Answer by lbranta at 3:44 PM on Dec. 11, 2009