do you still have your comfort item???

I am 30 and I still have my comfort item he sits on the bookshelf on my headboard, in the last year my life has been so streesful that I have started to snuggle with him sometimes again, it that strange?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I will admit to sleeping with a stuffed panda I received when I was 12 or 13 years old. I have always slept with it, so I have hard time getting physically comfortable without it. I am 33 now. My husband doesn't think its strange at all, although I am sure that plenty of other people would. I don't really care though. Whatever works.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 12:50 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I lost mine when I was in the 5th grade. I left it in a hotel bed and didn't realize it until we were on the interstate. My sister would not turn around for me to get it. It was a blanket a great aunt had made for me when I was a baby. I cried for weeks. :(
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 2:03 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• My mom had given me a stuffed bunny for Easter in 1978 that I just carelessly tossed aside in my room because I never played with stuffed animals.
    When she and my 4 y/o brother died in September 1978 I found that bunny and held it close to me for many, many years. I even named it after my mom and brother.
    To this day it is never far from me. I have it safely tucked away on the shelf in my closet with some other momentos of my mom.
    It's worn out in some spots, but those are the spots of love I was trying to send to my mom if she were able to receive them.
    I miss her very much.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:32 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• op here: mine is a rabbit too and I got him in Dec. 1979 when I was 6 months old.
    Anonymous