Did you hear that the Duggars had their 19th child?

Little baby Josie 1lbs. 6oz. she was born about three months premature, she wasn't due until some time in march. What are your thoughts on this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I heard that from a friend this morning.

its sad, hope she pulls through. and I hope that maybe this is a sign to them to not have anymore babies.

Anonymous

• I think this woman needs to stop having kids, to be honest... I can't imagine the toll it must have taken on her body, but I'm sure that had something to do with this one being premature... I hope everything is okay with her, but I also hope they'll take this as a sign to STOP already.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 12:21 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Definite sign to stop having kids.. poor baby
    Anonymous

• oh WOW I just "googled" it...Michelle had to be air lifted to the hospital earlier in the week. I LOVE that family...I will keep baby Josie in my prayers. btw- Josie is a girl...I couldn't tell from the name?
    CoolMommyofboys

Answer by CoolMommyofboys at 12:25 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• wow. yeah, if they dont take that as a "sign from God" then they are pretty stupid.
    Anonymous

• Were any of her other children that premature? If not I don't see how it can be blamed on how many children she's had-this stuff can happen to anyone even a first timer, it's just very unfortunate and I hope the baby will be okay. Prayers to the Duggar family.
    Anonymous

• Yes, Josie is a girl.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:29 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Very sad.
    Anonymous

• :27 anon: I had a premature baby & none of my other kids were & I've had 5. In fact my preemie was my 2nd baby! Your chances of having a preemie are not greater if you've had one before. And if you ask any doctor I would guess they would say that having 18 other kids indeed have some kind of bearing on her new baby coming early!
    Anonymous

• I fail to see how bashing a family for choosing to have so many children and not wishing the best for both mother and child is helpful in any way. Give it a rest, already. They have a huge family. Get over it.
    Anonymous