Would you go shopping in pajamas with messy hair?

I see them all the time at Walmart. How hard is it to put on a pair of pants, a bra, and a tshirt?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Lol, I have no idea. I think its especially weird if I see them that way at like 4:00p.m. I mean do you not plan on putting normal clothes on at all. If not do they wear the same thing everyday all day or do they switch pj's at night?
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 12:39 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• i dont go in pjs .. but i do throw my hair up without brushing it sometimes lol and throw some makeup on
    BellaDiamond

Answer by BellaDiamond at 12:39 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• No, I don't leave the house like that, for shopping or any other reason.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:41 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• In college I did, but not since then. Usually it was a 2 am run to the new walmart in town since it was all that was open. But during the day, I always got dressed even then.
    Anonymous

• Ok, so personally, i've noticed it's younger mothers/older teens....20s or 30's trying to be "younger".
    I am 24 myself, but I don't go out looking like that.
    Plus...when your in pj's it's like a personal thing...I go to bed in my pj's or lack of lol...
    I dunno, it seems a little inappropriate. On the other hand, if in the middle of the night you have to make an emergency run to the store to get meds for your kids or something...then fine, but like you said, how hard is it to put on pants, bra and shirt.
    Anonymous

• Yes....I'm trying to get on What not to Wear.
    Anonymous

• because frankly my dear they dont give a damn! (btw i will wear sweats to walmart but i do comb my hair back to a pony and certainly never go anywhere without a bra!)
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 12:48 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Haha AmaliaD, you are so right, they don't give a damn and neither do I. If I have to go to the store and have on pjs and a tshirt, that is how I go and I don't care what others think. Never have never will. Sometimes my hair is messy, no matter if it is clean, dirty or just put up unless it is flat ironed. Running to the store or wal-mart does not warrant nice clothes and makeup for me :)
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 12:56 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Hmmmhow about they work an off shift and that's when they are getting up? When I worked Thrid shift, I would get up and need something from the store before I got ready for work so I would just do my shopping while I was there.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:56 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I do not leave the house in pajamas, not even for an ambulance ride.
    Anonymous