My daughter is 13 months and has been crying all day without any obvious reason.

She's very moody today, she had a nap for a half hour and then she went back to screaming. I fed her, changed her, bathed her, she's not teething and she's not sick. What else could it be?

KatiaZgr

Asked by KatiaZgr at 12:58 PM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• She must be in some kind of discomfort. I would just take the time to cuddle and hug her and hopefully whatever discomfort she is having will pass or she will show some sign of something going on.
    Anonymous

• I don't know where you live, but is it warm enought to take her outside? My daughter loved to go outside as a baby and I would do it when I was in this kind of situation. If not, can you take her for a car ride?
    katie23

Answer by katie23 at 1:06 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I live in Greece, and it's raining outside. The car ride may be a good idea, thanks!
    KatiaZgr

Answer by KatiaZgr at 1:08 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• She might have an ear infection. If she continues take her to the doctor!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 2:49 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• UTI maybe?
    Kaitlyn0816

Answer by Kaitlyn0816 at 3:55 PM on Dec. 11, 2009