I never thought I'd ask a question about baby names but....

My husband and I decided on the name Betty one night (I am 7 months preg.). I have thought of other names that I like more. Whenever I mention them to him he says "I thought we already went through this and were done with it". I don't want to settle on a name that I feel only so-so about- especially with so much more of my pregnancy to go. What can I do to make him see things from my point of view.

this week I like Piper Rose the best... I'm sure next week it will be something else:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 PM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I really like Piper! I wouldn't settle for a name I wasn't crazy about. We were gonna name my son Jack(son), and my husband loved it, but I just wasn't really feeling it. Ine day I heard the name Cooper, and my husband liked it...not as much as Jack, but almost...and since I loved it, we named him that. Try finding something that he likes, even if it isn't his favorite, and propose that. Oh..and maybe let him choose the middle name. I suggested giving our son my husbands dads name as a middle name, and that sealed the deal. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 1:02 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• just tell him what you told us, that you dont want to settle on a name that doesnt seem like the best fit anymore, and you still feel like there are other names that may be more fitting for your little one....
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 1:04 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Explain to your husband what you just told us.
    DawnA72

Answer by DawnA72 at 1:05 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Oh, I LOVE Piper!
    KatiaZgr

Answer by KatiaZgr at 1:19 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• i love piper i am the same way i like a different name everyday we already have a Tayghan and my other daughter is Keyara so if this one is a girl i think this week we love Hadlyee
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 1:23 PM on Dec. 11, 2009