another sleeping question

So I wrote earlier that dd has been getting up at 5am lately. Well today she fell back asleep around 7. Ds (3y/o) woke up around 8 its now 10:30 and dd is still asleep. I've always gone by the saying never wake a sleeping baby. Well I've gotten ds breakfast but spent the rest of my morning on my bed making sure dd stays asleep and doesn't roll off my bed. Ds has been asking me to go play and I want to but if I move dd to her crib she will wake up. So do I wake her? Or do I tell ds he needs to wait even longer (already been 2 hours since he finished breakfast)

mom06and09

Asked by mom06and09 at 1:21 PM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would move her
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:23 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Can't you play a quiet game with your DS in the same room?
    We are never quiet when the baby sleeps (unless its been "one of those days") and she sleeps right through it.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 1:24 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• BTW we let the baby sleep anywhere and everywhere we happen to be in any spot that's available.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 1:25 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• We used to be able to do that but dd is the lightest sleeper now!
    mom06and09

Answer by mom06and09 at 1:26 PM on Dec. 11, 2009