Did you feel this way about people farther along in their pregnancies than you?

My friend was about 4 months pregnant when I found out I was. She got to get ultrasounds and 4D pictures and feel her baby move... While I didnt even know if I had a boy or girl yet. It frustrated me cause I wanted to know and see and all that stuff. She would show me all her cute U/S pics and stuff. I was happy for her but I wanted that too. Then I got it and I was super happy until a few weeks ago when EVERYONE around me started having their babies. Im still big and pregnant. I wanna have mine now :(.. im 38 weeks... I Know 2 people with the same due date as me and theyve both already had their babies. One is a friend from work and one is Kendra from the girls next door! Im at the point where I want it to be over. im moody tired and this baby is HEAVY.. plus i dearly wanna hold him. It just seems so lame right now! Did you feel this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on Dec. 11, 2009 in General Parenting

• yeah I did
    Anonymous

• I actually loved being pregnant and didn't want to have the baby, just be pregnant. :) I was excited, but i wasn't jealous of others who were pregnant (just one other at work who was 1 month ahead of me). maybe because there weren't a lot of woman who were pregnant with me. I dunno.
    Anonymous

• you're just going to be frustrated all over the place..are you going to feel that way when other ppls kids walk, talk, go to school before yours too? Just enjoy the moment. You wont get to live it again.
    Anonymous