Wondering If Iam Pregnant?

Well Iam a mother of 3 . My youngest is now 3 1/2 and I'am ready to have one more. We have been trying for 2 monthes now and no luck, which is odd because I always get pregnant right off birth control. Oct 2008. I was dignosed with Ovarian Cyst and had to have them removed, I believe this was due to the IUD I had.
I have been using a fertility calendar and it says my fertile days were Dec. 1st-6th, we tryed 4 out of the 6 days. Two days after the 1st I was experiencing pain in my left ovary. Same aching sensation as having cyst,but I had this same pain when I first got pregnant with the twins. After the 2 days I was fine then come 12/8 & I have even more pain but in both ovarys. I tested, waited 2mins to look and there was a very faint line in the rectangle box & a dark blue line in the oval box. Went back 5 mins later and the faint line was gone. Period expected 12/19-12/23. I know Im early, but curious. What do you think?

Abutcher

Asked by Abutcher at 1:42 PM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You should really talk to your dr. about the pain you are having. If you are pregnant, you dont want the baby to have any complications. To be sure, go to your dr and ease your mind. Maybe he/she can prescribe you something and help you have a good and smooth pregnancy (if pregnant). Good luck and I wish you the best!!!
    vdr1983

Answer by vdr1983 at 1:59 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I would think that you either had a faulty test or misread an evaporation line for a positive. I think if your period is due in 8 days that it should be way too soon to get a positive now unless you're pg with twins again. False positives are rare, but with it disappearing like that, I'm thinking it wasn't really a positive.

You should test again on Monday. Either way, call your dr about the pain. I had 4 polyps that had to be removed from my uterus before I was able to get pregnant. The polyps caused a lot of cramping. I was glad to get them out.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 3:23 PM on Dec. 11, 2009