the other woman....question...

so while my husband was in training he got pretty friendly with this girl but assured me they were "just friends". after training he moved and i followed shortly after. after i moved down this girl invited me and my husband over for a party and we went and had a good time. she moved away and got married and shortly after her husband commited suicide, so i offered up myself, if she wanted someone to talk to. she was really nice to me and we had friendly conversation. i found out recently that my husband slept with this girl. she is on my friends list on facebook and i couldnt help but message her and tell her that i knew what happened. my question is.....would you have messaged this girl? or just left it alone...this all happened in late 2007 early 2008....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• Well, if she was a so-called "friend" then yes I would let he know that I knew (since she was pretending to be a good friend) and explain to her this is why we cannot talk as friends anymore
    Anonymous

• yes i definatly would of messaged that skank
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 2:01 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Yeah I would have contacted her too

Answer by admckenzie at 2:02 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Would that be why her husband committed suicide?
    Anonymous

• You cant put all the blame on her. What about your husband? He didnt think twice about your feelings when he slept with her? Or was this relationship before you and him got married? If thats the case, then...no! I dont think that his past affairs should bother you. The past is the past and it should be left that way. He is married to you now and loves you. But if he slept with her while you guys were married, what the heck are you stil doing with him?
    vdr1983

Answer by vdr1983 at 2:08 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• to 2:04.....im not sure why he committed suicide..she claims that my husband told her that we were in an "open relationship" when we werent together...im not good friends with her, but we were friendly acquaintances

Anonymous

• i would have messaged her...but whats more important is what have you said/done to your husband? it was disrespectful for him to take you to a party she invited you both to. I'd be most upset with him, she was vulnerable when her husband died...was it before or after he died that they slept together?
    Mortiferouslatt

Answer by Mortiferouslatt at 2:09 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• OMG, that dirtly dog, anyways, sorry, but who are you blaming your husband or the womanl????

Did she know??? Umm these are questions, if your not mad at him, then you can't be mad at her. IT TAKES TWO.

My x did the same thing, and the girl tried to be my friend-she knew the whole time, WHEN I LEFT HIM, she screwed him over too. Once a hooch always a hooch. LOL

Life is a circle. :)
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:13 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• laughingDon't you love that "open relationship" thing married guys pull on women? Do they learn that in school in Testosterone 101?

Answer by admckenzie at 2:14 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• My x told her, he didn' t love me it was for our daughter. Yes, sure it was.
    Sleeping with me every night, paying the rent, and taking care of me was for our daughter too.

SOME PEOPLE THINK WE ARE STUPID,
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:16 PM on Dec. 11, 2009