What should I buy his parents?

I've been with my SO for about 5 months now. I'm a single mom of a little girl. My SO's parents are treating her as if she was thier very own grand daughter and spoiling her for Christmas. I'd like to get them somthing in return...any suggestions???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 PM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Holidays

• You can never go wrong with a gift card to a local restuarant.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:53 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• gift card very good idea. but with the mom you can never go wrong with getting a huge candle. or a center piece for her table. look it up maybe buy online... but daddy idk what hed like
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 10:37 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Do a joint gift basket. It looks more personal and it can be done very inexpensive.
    Movie night baskets are great. A big basket with a DVD, popcorn, a couple of boxes of their favorite candy and a bottle of soda.
    Food baskets are good. Do a theme.
    A memory basket is one of the best gifts I've ever gotten but I'd probably say wait until your relationship is a little more set in stone. I got a basket with a throw blanket my MIL monogrammed, a photobook of the years as my daughter grew and 5 tickets to the local zoo to make a new memory in. It was so cool.
    Merry Christmas!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Dec. 12, 2009