What should my kids do for my Aunts for xmas?

Need good ideas, Nothing that they will have to leave out like frames, and stuff like that. They made a xmas tree family colage last year, and put it in a frame.

I don't want something they cant use. What would you want?? there 2nd auntys.

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 2:08 PM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Holidays

• Events tickets for something you can all go do together. I'm sure she'd love the memory! How about tickets to a play/ local museum/ movie tickets/ favorite cafe etc.
    If you want something tangible then Harry and David is a great place to shop. Bath and Body Works gift sets are always nice to get. A digital photo keychain is a cool aunt gift. You can get them at JC Penney for $12.99 I saw them today there.
    You can load pictures of your family members and her friends or whatever on there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Here's a suggestion if the Aunts have a flower garden or small plant area. While at walmart I noticed they have small arts & craft kits. One that caught my eye was a kit for stepping stones about 6 inches or so round. The kit is complete with decorations and paint. Only $10 to make like four. Really cute and creative! Suppose they could even be placed on the patio.
    Another great gift from little ones may be ankle bracelets, again, you can find alot of cute and inexpensive ideas in the arts and craft section of walmart, target or hobby lobby. A glass or plastic jar decorated with special thoughts/memories of thier aunt (each one different) can be written or use small stick on stencils and stickers with pictures.. something personal is always a great gift for kids to give and adults to receive!
    mjackson

Answer by mjackson at 2:30 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Anonymous