What causes cold feet? I got checked for poor circulation and for diabetes everything good...so whatelse could it be???

Anyone going through this doctors say I am ok. Got second oppinion.

What can I do in the mean time to help warmth my feet?

What do you think ladies?

Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:44 PM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Health

• i have perpetually cold feet. Its just how I am. My son is the same way. Doctor told us some people are just like that. I usually warm my feet up in warm water then layer some socks on. It keeps some warm in them for a while. If I just try putting socks on when my feet are already cold, it does nothing to help. They just stay cold with socks on!
    Anonymous

• When skiing i always put those warmers in my shoes. they have these little packets & when you rub them around, they warm up & you can put them in your shoes to keep your feet from freezing while in the snow all day. BUT, if you're not walking in snow they may actually make your feet too hot, so be careful. I would be doubling up on socks & invest in a SUPER squishy warm pair of slippers. Maybe one that is even lined in real wool. I would hate it if my feet were cold all the time. My body is cold all the time, but my feet are pretty warm.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:56 PM on Dec. 11, 2009