My cousins boyfriend ask me to have sex with him...to put it in nicer terms

Ok so this is what happened...Last night my cousin and her boyfriend came over, which was very weird because it was almost ten p.m, anyways I was fully awake because I had taken a super long nap due to migraines. So we sat around shooting the bull, then all of a sudden my cousin says "I'm sooo hungry I'm gonna go get some food" so I told her that I wasn't hungry, her boyfriend wasn't hungry either...so she left us alone and went to get food. All of a sudden he starts staring at me, and says " I want to f*** you soo bad right now" ..I was like WTF!!!!I didn't know what to do ..I told him he had to leave ..that he was being inappropriate...but he kept insisting..UGH!! I wanted to kick his a**...so he finally went outside, waited for my cousin and left...I don't know what he told her..she won't pick up my calls...don't know what to do....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• maybe they were hoping for a threesome. Sounds like something my friend & her boyfriend did to this girl hoping she would sleep with both of them, & it worked. They had a 3 way a few times after that. Maybe she knew about it & didn't care. It just seems like it was set up. I would tell your cousin though, it's only fare & she is family.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:50 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• two things: say no and let her know.
    jazzyjae

Answer by jazzyjae at 4:20 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• just find a way to tell her. go to her house or leave her a message and let her know you need to talk to her about that night. hopefully she would trust and believe you since she is your cousin.
    mommy2Jayden21

Answer by mommy2Jayden21 at 4:38 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• It sounds like they had the whole thing planned. I'd keep my distance from them if I were you.
    Anonymous

• sounds to me that he told her you came on to him.. why else would she not talk to you.. his plan backfired so he had to save face before you could tell her the truth.. now no matter what you tell your cousin she will probably believe him.. the jerk.. i would still tell her though
    Anonymous

• something sounds fishy about the situation. id say it was planned. if were you, i'd just leave her a message, maybe she's too embarrassed to return your call.
    MirandaLacy

Answer by MirandaLacy at 6:57 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• call her and if she dont answer leave her a message tellin her what he said
    myangelelena

Answer by myangelelena at 7:05 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• If that were me I'd have waited until she got back and was in the room with him sitting there. Then I would have said "hey, your bf says he wants to do me. Is that ok with you?"

Answer by admckenzie at 7:20 PM on Dec. 11, 2009