Have you seen it?

How do you feel about the website peopleofwalmart.com?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• BWAHAHA. It just occured to me that I could've ended up on a site like this. I was hanging out with my sister one day and spilled something on my pants, so she lent me a tshirt and a pair of yellow basketball shorts. I had to stop at the gas station on the way home, and while there had that feeling of being "watched". I turned around and saw two teenage boys taking a picture of me with their camera-phone. I was confused, but only until I got home and realized that you could see my underwear straight through the shorts - and the big pink and purple heart right across the backside.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 4:11 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• haha I wanted to make the same question today!! lol
    Emmagr

Answer by Emmagr at 3:58 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I feel kind of uncomfortable that people are being made fun of like that.

Answer by Bmat at 3:59 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Ha. I just diiscovered it today. Someone mentioned it in the "would you go out in your pjs" question and I looked it up. Then I spent close to an hour sifting through pictures.

I saw where the site got a lot of hate mail, but seriously, if you don't want to wind up with your picture on the internet and loads of comments - don't wear clothes that are 5 sizes too small!
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 4:00 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• "I feel kind of uncomfortable that people are being made fun of like that. "

I think you give up your right to privacy when you are dressed or intentionally look like the people on that website.

I am, though. shocked by the "white pride" people just casually strolling through the shop, that's just so sick.
    Anonymous

• It is hilarious! I cant believe how people leave their houses! Some of them must not own mirrors of any kind!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:09 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I checked it out! And I have to say honestly......it is hillarious!!! But some of the photos dont look real or maybe shot on purpose. But still...I think it is funny. Not at the fact that the people are getting made fun of, but just looking at the pictures and thinking, "people actually do this?"...lol...
    vdr1983

Answer by vdr1983 at 4:19 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• It cracks me up!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:22 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Its funny and CRAY-zee! I think its obvious that most of the pictures were taken on Halloween.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 5:13 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Sorry, but if people are so clueless and at times vulgar enough to parade through a public place like they do...it's internet open season!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 5:17 PM on Dec. 11, 2009