I can't think of anything to buy my mom... can you please give me some suggestions?

She likes whatever she gets.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 PM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• With this winter being as cold as it has been I'm making my mom a "Day In" Basket. I'm making her a fleece throw blanket, buying her some new slippers, adding a new coffee mug with some coffee, cocoa and hot tea samples, a gift card to order in pizza and a couple of movies I know she wants but doesn't have yet.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 4:15 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I got my mom a thing from LUSH! It's like a giant pill with glitter and you are supposed to put it on the floor of the shower and it dissolves and smells up the whole bathroom. It's like one of those bath fizzies but it's for the shower
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 4:21 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• That's a great present sillyt! My mom is getting a digital photo frame I got on Black Friday loaded with dozens of pictures of the kids. I knwo she will love it because she loves displaying pictures but doesn't like clutter. She would do away with all the picture frames she has already if she could, and just have a couple sitting out, so I know that she will love this since she can scan all her pics to disk and then load them onto the picture frame. I am so excited for her to get it lol!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:22 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I will second the vote for anything from LUSH.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:26 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• If you can afford it how about a mom and daughter spa time or just a fun "mom & daughter day
    Anonymous

• Snuggie
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:31 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I'm hoping to buy my mom a gift certificate for a nice massage. She a home health aid, and the lady she is taking care of now has medical issues that require her to do heavy lifting. My mom also takes care of my grandma who is in the very late stages of alzheimers. It's very hard on my mom. My grandma doesn't know who my mom is anymore and she has biting/hitting/scratching fits sometimes. I think my mom would really appreciate spa services.
    happy1mom

Answer by happy1mom at 6:36 PM on Dec. 11, 2009