would you be upset with your s.o?

would you be upset if your s.o got on the internet to look up pornography and naked pics of females? I kno it might sound stupid but it does upset me. I don't really know exactly why I mean I'm still very young and I don't really have self esteem prblms. I guess it bugs me that he feels the need to do that when we are in a commited, active relationship. how do you feel about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:10 PM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• I actually don't fantasize about other men, either. I will think about sex with DH, or just little mini-clips of things I like, like seeing him cum, etc. Usually, like a PP said, I am concerned about getting off. Even then it's not easy, I would rather have the real thing. I only do it to take the edge off. It bothers me to think of DH getting turned on to another woman, even if it is a woman on the TV or computer. He doesn't understand why I feel the way I do. My point is regardless of whether or not he gets it, he knows how I feel and should love me enough to stop based on that alone.
    Anonymous

• To me, it is know different then dirty magazines.

Answer by louise2 at 4:15 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Do ever masturbate? Women can use their imaginations( Brad Pitt against a wall), men are visually stimulated. So unless you never fantasize about other men you can't really cast the first stone.

Anonymous

• I think men are selfish and childish. I don't think they think about our feelings, just themselves. It really makes me po when mine does that.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:17 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I really agree with you Memigen
    Anonymous

• Yes, it upsets me, too. I understand men are visual creatures, no one would argue that fact, but I still disagree with the use of pornography.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 4:28 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• just so you know, I honestly DONT fantasize about other men.
    Anonymous

• It doesn't bother me.
    If I'm not in the mood and he is and feels like he needs some porn to help him along then by all means. Go watch a little and do it yourself so I can sleep! lol

Have you confronted him about it and told him how it makes you feel?
    It's not really fair to get upset and angry with him if you haven't given him the chance to make it right. He probably doesn't even know he's doing anything to upset you.
    Anonymous

Ohh I do ...Alexander Skarsgard...Robert Downey Jr.. I know my DH looks at porn, it doesn't bother me. I masturbate to a variety of different scenarios...some include my DH and some don't. I don't cheat and I have a healthy sex life with him. Masturbation is different than sex, sometimes you just want the physical release without the intimacy.

Anonymous

• yes I have confronted him about it so now when he does it he just lies about it. I just explained how I felt but he said he didn't understand it.
    Anonymous