(18 and counting fans) what do you wanna bet Cousin Amy is a complete wild child?

I think she will at some point show some of the older teenagers what teen activities they are missing out on. Take them out and show them the real world ya know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Entertainment

• she might try but they are so brainwashed they would be like "oh no, jesus doesn't like that"
    Anonymous

• I'm sure she tells them stuff, but they wouldn't want to be like that anyway, so no harm done.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:20 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• the cousin is wild and i think she can easily convince the other teens to do bad, well not bad, but to rebel. heck, even if it wasnt for the cousin, i think atleast..ATLEAST one of the duggars will rebel and go wild.
    Anonymous

• The kids aren't going to be sheltered forever. They will experiment with certain things. All people do and no ones perfect and I bet the Duggars have done some questionable things. Amy is a wild child.
    Anonymous

• It's 19 and counting now. Michelle had the newest baby, Josie, 3 months early.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 6:14 PM on Dec. 11, 2009