Do you get bitchy when you aren't having sex as frequently or with the intensity that you desire?

Seriously, I could take candy from babies, scream at puppies and kittens, steal coins out of the gas station donation jar, rip the heads off of barbies, I am feeling so EVIL right now! I need to get laid! Better yet, I need to get F***ED!!!!! And before anyone suggests a dildo, it just doesn't cut it for me. Why am I going to eat bologna sandwiches when I should be able to partake of the filet mignon that is still sleeping!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lmao! couldn't agree more... maybe why i am in such a foul mood now? hate rough weeks at the office... *sigh*
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:56 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• My husband says I do. I haven't noticed.
    Anonymous

• I do. I'm an absolute bear!

I even posted the other day that I'm nka "The Morning Grump."

I failed to mention "unless I get laid..."

LOL, DH always comments on my grouchiness, but I tell him it's all his fault!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 5:01 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I don't think I do. My SO wants it way more than me. He can get cranky. If I want it and he rejects me, that makes me very bitchy!!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 5:23 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Wake his ass up. lol I know how you feel, though. My boyfriend is an otr trucker, and he's been gone 3 weeks. He's coming home tomorrow, and damn, I am going nuts waiting. Doesn't help that he keeps making little comments that get me thinking about it. That's ok...soon as he walks thru the door, I'm jumping him. lol
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 5:27 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I get a bit paranoid if I dont get it often enough.
    However, Ive learned to enjoy it when I do get it.

Stress sucks and it takes the fun out of our sex life. Stupid economy...thats what I get bitchy at LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 5:30 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• oh hell to the yeah i do!! unfortunately, there's a dry spell at our house right now. :(
    dani2780

Answer by dani2780 at 5:33 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• LOL! ObbyDobbie, if you only knew who I am. I guess we have more in common than I thought! LMAO!

Since I've been gone I got screwed, lol, not quite the effing I needed, but better than the nothing I've gotten all week! I laid in bed afterwards thinking about how I could use one or two more of those. He's promised another one tonight, and I just might get it since he called in to work. Woo-Hoo!
    Anonymous

• Oh, the Anon 5:53pm is me, the OP.
    Anonymous

• Yup, sure do.
    Anonymous