Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im getting a new dining room table and chairs. and the wood is darker than what I have question is

that the rest of my dining room set is a lighter shade of brown . whatdo I do ? paint it a darker match the table or buy a new hutch and currior cabenet.


Asked by incarnita at 6:16 PM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Home & Garden

Level 14 (1,386 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • if you can afford it get new ones to match, if not, id paint it. take a chair with you to home depot so that they can match it as best as possible and they'll be able to tell you what kind of top coat you need with it.

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

  • You could strip the finish off the old pieces and stain them to match the new. Or leave them all alone and call it eclectic!

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

Next question in Home & Garden

Next question overall (Just for Fun)
What's for dinner?