has anyone eaten at texas roadhouse restaurant?

Are the prices okay. or a little steep. I tried to look it up . but couldn't find anything telling me about prices.

incarnita

Asked by incarnita at 6:20 PM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Somethings are a bit much IMO; but there is a nice selection that's reasonable Enjoy!

My fav is their salmon with a baked potato and broccoli...and I usually ask if they have any terriaki sauce I could have on the side - MMMMMMMMMMMM....damn now I want to go there and DH is bringing home pizza....way to ruin my dinner! hahaha
    Anonymous

• I think i paid $15 for 2 pork chops, 2 sides, salad and a drink.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 6:21 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Prices are okay there. They do have a night where kids eat free....but I can't remember which one. They give out free kids meal tokens too. If you can get there on the free kids night, it's not bad at all.
    all4mymarine

Answer by all4mymarine at 6:21 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• and it was delicious...
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 6:22 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I have in North Carolina and Viriginia. Food is great, you can pick your own steak. Usually very very crowded and long wait - try getting there as soon as they open for lunch or early early dinner. It was pricey but good quality I thought. A nice treat once a year just about.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 6:25 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• they can be a little pricey if you do the whole appetizer...drink entree..and desert bit....BUT you get your moneys worth...their portions are huge..and u get bread and peanuts to snack on while you wait...the food is worth the lines and the price....it is deff a great family restaurant....one of my favs....
    Anonymous

• The prices may be a regional thing, but where we live, I don't consider it expensive. It's comparable to any other casual dining restaurant.
    JDsWifey

Answer by JDsWifey at 6:46 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I think they are pretty average. I usually get the chicken, baked potatoe or sweet potatoe fries and steamed veggies. Its like $10.99 I think at dinner time. They are really good. I love their cinnamon butter and rolls and my kids love cracking the peanuts they have on your table. I think the most expensive thing on the menu is some huge steak meal that could feed at least two adults and its $34.99. You can print out coupons for there too.
    Anonymous

• In my experience, from IL to NC to GA, all the steakhouses were a tad pricey, but all comparable to each other, and not extraordinarily high (just a bit higher than Denny's would be). But they are STEAKhouses, and their steaks are usually of GOOD quality.
    armycoppertop

Answer by armycoppertop at 6:58 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Yes, and it's worth the extra money trust me!!
    sktr_mom

Answer by sktr_mom at 7:02 PM on Dec. 11, 2009