ok im lost

i stop having a period in june i took preg test like all the time they all say no now still nothing and now my test say preg and i cant get to the docs until after the holidays thats when i will get medical now how can i guess how far i am?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:29 PM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well if u havent had ur period since june i would say 6 months and thats what the docs will say to are u sure that the other line wasnt really light and hard to see cuz i did that and cuz if u can see the other pink line just a lil bit then thats a positive test just tryin to be help ful but they might say 6 months too when u go in there cuz they go by ur last period umm do u have a normal period cuz some girls dont have them every single mont thats how my sis was so i hope that helps and congrats
    myangelelena

Answer by myangelelena at 6:36 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I would think if you were six months along you would know you were pregnant other than just a test. You would at least be showing a little bit and probably feeling the baby move by now, if not having already had other symptoms - nausea, etc. If you haven't had any symptoms whatsoever at this point and are not showing at all, then I would think you are probably in the first trimester and you're just going to have to wait to find out how far along you are until you have an ultrasound. When I'm not on birth control pills, my periods are irregular so I really didn't know for sure how far along I was when I first got pregnant. They estimated that I was 10 weeks when I went in the first time and then I had an ultrasound the following week and the ultrasound put me at 8 weeks. Oddly enough my daughter was born right between the two due dates. Ha!
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 7:01 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• ok the best way is to go on
    www.babycenter.com
    go in the middle of the page theres this little box that tells you to put when your last period was then it's going to caculate how far you are like a doc. would if you where to go to the hospitol
    it will show you a pic of what your baby looks like also how big it is and what's going on with it this week
    good luck and congrats.
    Anonymous

• You can't really, unless you honestly think you got pregnant in June, which is something only you can have any kind of thought on. Otherwise, you'll have to wait for the first ultrasound at the doctor's.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:28 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• if ur 6 months u should have some kind of baby bump
    mamamtobe

Answer by mamamtobe at 9:40 PM on Jul. 14, 2010