Just thought it was funny and wanted to share... :)

My daughters are identical twins and they have to were uniforms at school exhibitions. So when they are there, they also wear the same clothes and most people cannot tell them appart. So, they pulled a nice trick on their new bus driver who didn't know they were twins. Here the plot:

Alyssa was standing behind the driver so he could see her and Amanda told him:

"I will snap my fingers when you close your eyes and I'll disapper. I'll appear behind you. You close your eyes and when I snap my fingers you open them. You'll hear that the sound of my fingers will come from in frond of you but when you open your eyes I'll be behind you."

The driver went for it and he was amazed!!

Then Alyssa pretended to be the same kid and did the same. Then Amanda again, then Alyssa again. They drove the man crazy!!! I have no idea how the thought of that trick but even though they got punished at school, I thought it was brilliant haha!! LOL

lovemytwinsters

Asked by lovemytwinsters at 7:16 PM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• that is funny so how long did it take him to realize there was two of them???
    myangelelena

Answer by myangelelena at 7:19 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• More than 10 minutes. And he realized it when their teacher entered the cafeteria!!
    lovemytwinsters

Answer by lovemytwinsters at 7:21 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Actually, their teacher asked to go to school and told me about all this in a very judging tone. Like it was the most horrible thing!
    lovemytwinsters

Answer by lovemytwinsters at 7:22 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• That's funny, and if the teacher thinks it's so bad, she is a humorless old bat. (She also better make sure she never runs into a set of teenage twins...)
    Anonymous

• Absolutely hilarious!!!!! You have some brilliant daughters & will have to watch them in the future, this is why I always wanted a twin!!!! Good for them, adults are always screwing w/ kids.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 7:36 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• that's great ;)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:49 PM on Dec. 11, 2009