Did you come into your sexuality before or after children?

Dh was my first and only..so I havent been sexually active that long at all about a year and a half. I was always real shy about it even after we were married.. I always wanted the lights off and him not to look at me. I just wasnt comfortable! Then I got pregnant and didnt want sex at all. Now im nearing the end of my ninth month and Im extremely sexual and I dont care what he sees anymore. Im super fat and swollen and yucky right now and I keep thinking... When I get my pre-pregnancy body back it will be tons better and much more fun sexually... Almost like I didnt know what I was missing but was to shy to let loose... How about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:30 PM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i've always been very open with sex. lol I like the lights being on. I like being able to look in his eyes. i HATE when it is pitch black in the room and I can't see him. there has to be some sort of light, and he has no problem with that. lol
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 7:39 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• im open with sex and i dont care if the lights are on or off or anything like that but ive always been like that well after the first time of course
    myangelelena

Answer by myangelelena at 7:50 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Oh, before. Toooootally before. Way before. Years before.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:54 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• well, technically i don't have any children (i'm a stepmom and i also raise my little brother)
    But i didn't really get into sex until i met my husband and i have had a fair share of partners. But i was molested as a child and raped by an ex boyfriend, so i truly really didn't understand that i was supposed to enjoy sex too. It wasn't really until my husband tried many many times to "please" me in bed but kept failing that i actually put in effort into enjoying sex for myself. I have come a long way in 2 years. Thank GODDESS!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 8:01 PM on Dec. 11, 2009