need help please

my husband who is a roofer has lost his job.they arent getting any business right now its so slow. so he needs ajob because itshis income that we live off of. so now we are in ajam. so if you know anybody or and companys that he could work for i would love it. he is goiun g nuts not working.we have a7 yr. old and im just worried.so if anyone can give me advice or anything i would love it. thank you so much.

klajoie69

Asked by klajoie69 at 7:59 PM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Money & Work

• any temporary agencies? Call builders and ask for on call jobs if you already have health insurance, kinda like call outs for help on Extreme Home Makeover when people call from all over to help build, but ask for pay per job even though it might not be permanent. Maybe some small privately owned companies can take him, that kind of company does adds for house additions, inside remodeling and stuff. Its hard I know. Soon my husband will be commuting two and a half hours one way to work.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 8:05 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• file for unemployment, foodstamps and a medical card. that should get you guys started until he can find something. my husband lost his job and we're in the same jam.
    find something you may be able to do at home, or even if you as a couple could start your own home business....?
    hope your situation gets better soon! xo
    Anonymous

• do you know of any jobs at home i could do that are legit. he signed on with durham he has to call monday. so hopefully it works out.
    klajoie69

Answer by klajoie69 at 8:09 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I work at home and I love it!

No Inventory
    No parties
    Daily Pay
    Benefits provided
    Training online and on the phone
    You will need internet access and a phone

If you would like more info go to:

http://Iboplus.com/lhink

I work around my family and you can too!

~Linda
    Lindles

Answer by Lindles at 10:20 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• if you are looking ofr immediate income and a real job-not a homebased business(it takes money to make money) please visit my cafemom group where you will find a huge list of comapnies like 1800 fowers that hire employees from home. http://www.newcareerforme.info

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:39 AM on Dec. 12, 2009