Possible pregnancy symptoms? If TMI, I apologize in advance!!!

My left breast has been itching off & on now for the past week or two now, & I was wondering, is this a lesser known pregnancy symptom? Then for the last 2 or 3 days, my right nipple & areola has been, I guess you can call it 'throbbing' & I had a red bump on it as well. It was warm to the touch. I am on my cycle ATM, & if I am indeed pregnant, I'd be about 7weeks along. Hubby & I got carried away during lovin' one night & I clung to him & he came in me. I am not on BC. We've been using the pull out method, for the last 3 years & no babies yet!!! So obviously we're doing something right!!! Do not Bash if you don't have an answer or suggestion, I don't have time for that kind of immaturity.
Thanking you in advance for any & all help!

Barb87

Asked by Barb87 at 8:07 PM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• kudos to you and the pull out method! it's definitely worked for you!
    you probably are, if your supposed to be on your period.
    take a test!
    Anonymous

• I am on my period now. Actually on day 2, but! That cycle, I had a 29 day cycle & I believe I ovulated the day after we got carried away while we were making love, what are teh chances that I am indeed pregnant?
    Barb87

Answer by Barb87 at 8:20 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• If you having a regular period flow, chances are, you're probably not pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Ok now I know this is crazy, but stop thinking about it. I tried for seven years to conceive. i did the temp stuff, ovulation kits, all of it. Finally I went to the doctor and she said it wont happen i had endemetriousis that causing scaring and it was 1-10 chances that I might get pregnant and 1 in 100000 that I would carry to term. Needless to say my hopes were crushed. I cried for about a month wanted to die and then I went to the hospital when my bestfriend had her little girl. Wouldn't you know it but 8 weeks after holding that little baby I found out i was having one of my own. I stopped stressing over it and just gave up, and my body was able to relax enough even after doctor said no way I had two. 20 months a part but I now have two beautiful children and all it took was to relax. It is possible that you are, but my first sign was when I was suppose to have my period it was really light pink. And my bobs grew 2 sizes.
    JHawk83

Answer by JHawk83 at 2:38 PM on Dec. 12, 2009