how did you lose the baby weight?

My daughter is 10 weeks old and I feel like a pig. I feel huge. I need to lose 15 more pounds to get to my pre-pregnancy weight but I cannot seem to lose them. I've already lost 25 pounds but it's like I'm at a stand-still.

Any advice? What worked for you? Other than the obvious work out and eat healthy. Any specific diet regimens? Or work-outs?

javila

Asked by javila at 8:11 PM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I breastfed and walked about a half hour a day and lost the 60 of the 67lbs I gained during pregnancy in 8 months, but since my dd started eating more food and nursing less I haven't been able to loose another pound my dd is now 15 months. This probably isn't much help but that's what I did anyway.
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 8:16 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• same of pp, bfed and walked.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 8:30 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I breastfed. Thats it. And the weight just came off....and then some! I just hope I'm that lucky this time as well!
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 10:27 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Breastfed and watched what I ate. I also drank a lot of water and bought the Wii Fit. I didn't get down to my pre-pregnancy weight until my baby was two or three months old. It'll happen, it just feels like it takes FOREVER lol. Congrats on the little one!
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 10:27 PM on Dec. 11, 2009