Anyone have trouble out of the AT&T company?

Oh my gosh, they are the most horrible company ever. They are lying, scheming con-artists, and keep adding things I did not ask for and charging the h3ll out of me for them! I just got their service for land line and Internet this month and they've been the worst hassle ever. I've argued with them, and everything, and when I tell them what I specifically want, they still add the opposite. They're trying to make huge profit. My bill this month was $206!!!! Because of them charging me for every phone call I made out of my city (I was SUPPOSE to have a plan where it wouldn't do that), ans charging me for a repair service that I DIDN'T have. I've told them 4 times already I did NOT want DSL ultra, and I wanted the lite, and they keep adding the ultra to my bill even though I HAVE the lite. Just wondering if anyone else has had bad experience with them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 PM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Let me put it this way, no need for me to explain why I dropped them. You just said it.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 8:38 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• One time we totally forgot to pay the bill and ATT disconnected us. To get the phone turned back on we had to pay up, which we did. However they didn't tell us we had to pay credit card to get the phone on that day. So we had no phone service for five days cause we paid over the phone by check.. My husband was away at the time, he didn't pay the original bill NOT me!!! And it was a bad bad snow storm!!!

Another time when we were in Florida on vacation years like 4 years later, I called Att from our hotel to make sure we were ok to pay the bill upon our return. This nasty mean bwitch wouldn't talk to me unless I gave her a code on our account we'd set up two years before that when our calling card was compromised. The thing is it was compromised 2 years before Florida I'd called hundreds of times WITHOUT that code and had no problem connecting in detail about our bill. Bwitchiebroad did not believe me we ever!!!!!!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 8:41 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• We never had to many problems but when I first signed up we had no problem calling customer service but the longer I was with them the hard time I had talking to customer service. The they never had anything updated like it said I couldn't get service in my area while I had service and it always said that there was not an account under or number. We have comcast now and at least if I need to talk with someone I always can
    PsychMommie

Answer by PsychMommie at 9:31 PM on Dec. 11, 2009