How do I get through to him?

I just dont know how to make my husband understand he needs to grow up. I love him, i really do, but sometimes it feels like I married a spoiled brat. I am unemployed and looking for work. No lie, I think in the past 2-3 weeks, I've put in more applications than he has in the year and a half we've been married. He works as a telemarketer. He worked part-time there for 4 months before going full-time when he should've gone full time 3 months ago or even in the beginning of november when I asked him to so our daughter could actually have somewhat of a nice christmas. It just ticks me off that he wanted me to be a SAHM but yet his actions show otherwise. He cares more about his PS3 than he does about actually spending time with me.

It's not just his job to support us, but when he's had the chance for almost 5 months to be bringing home more money and just now does it, it ticks me off. Am I wrong for that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 PM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't think you're wrong.

I'd be tempted to take and pawn or sell his ps3 and buy gifts for my daughter if i was in your situation.....BUT that would be an overreaction lol

I think you have a definite right to be a little peeved.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 8:41 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• The hardest thing for you to be able to accept is that: water seeks it's own levels and our character defects serve as a beacon. You attract what you are. The healthier we are, the healthier our choices. Once we have developed our sense of self worth, self love, self respect, boundaries, spiritual principles, etc., from the inside out, nothing can stand in our way. Only then can our love, like water, can break down the hardest rock. I pray that you understand my tactful advise.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 9:32 PM on Dec. 11, 2009