Healthy recipes that me and my family enjoy

1. shrimp stir fry... as much shrimp as you like i buy a bag of 30-40 shrimp and use the whole thing because once cooked they shrink. I steam shrimp, peas, and okra while boiling whole grain rice or brown rice once the rice is done i add it to the stir fry and add a teaspoon of light butter with an olive oil base and minced garlic..DELICIOUS and great for you!!
2. Egg white omelete...I buy egg whites and make an omelete with bell peppers, mushrooms and light feta cheese and usually make a frozen berry yougert smoothy about 8oz worth which is also a great dessert.
3. Cabbage Bake.. Brown 1 pound of hamberger or you can use ground turkey add as much cabbage as you would like once cooked spread in a pan and add tomato sauce like ragu or something like that and bake..very filling!

TaiZombie

Asked by TaiZombie at 8:44 PM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• also very helpful......... http://caloriecount.about.com/main-dish-recipes-rc27
    TaiZombie

Answer by TaiZombie at 9:40 PM on Dec. 11, 2009