How come guys think raising kids is easy?

KayKayMommy09

Asked by KayKayMommy09 at 9:16 PM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Because they have no friggin clue what it's really like to have to do it all if they have a wife/girlfriend/mother around to do it all for them. I have 17 month old twins and my DH didn't appreciate just how much work they were until I went back to work. Of course, he still only does the basics...he doesn't do laundry or dishes or any housework while I'm working so I have to do that plus look after them on my days off.

sgtdemanda

Answer by sgtdemanda at 9:34 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• because few of them ever do, most of them do about 1/4 of the work mothers do so of course it looks easy
    PsychMommie

Answer by PsychMommie at 9:25 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Because they have no clue what its like to take care of someone else besides themselves 24/7 and do everything else like house work etc.
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 10:03 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I could ask the same thing about women? My DH does laundry, loads the dishwasher(he is doing it now), and takes care of our son. We are 100% team on parenting and household. His parents taught him that!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:11 PM on Dec. 11, 2009