How would you take it...if ur husband said....

"I have been thinking that maybe you and the girls should stay with your mom for a few months! "

I get he's having a hard time lately, with work, and we haven't been on good terms. Maybe to seperate for a little while maybe good! I really just don't know!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 PM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• I would tell him maybe we need to get into couples consoling, just personally.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 9:44 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Why can't he leave?
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:45 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I would say um no you can leave! I wouldnt take my child from her home.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 9:48 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• No way! i understand you guys are having problems but marriage is to be worked out not pushed to the side like it will go away on its on. Let him know that if he is already thinking this way that the door isnt far from him. Why should you have to leave with your daughter. You guys really need to sit down and figure out what it is that the two of you really want. It seems like he may be up to something.
    Anonymous

• I would say to him " I guess you want a divorce, because that is what will happen if you ship us to my parents house".

Answer by louise2 at 10:09 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• So you are just supose to go away and hope he wants you back? Tell him No you will not do that.

Answer by louise2 at 10:11 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I'd be livid. Why should my child (or children in your case) have to leave their home? He could leave if he felt that strongly. And if he spoke those words, he would be at his mothers.....and sadly, I'm sure his mother wouldnt blame me. haha.
    Anonymous

• SOUNDS LIKE TO ME THAT HE DONT WANT TO BE AROUND YALL ANY MORE OR HES GOT A NOTHER GIRL ON THE SIDE ! TELL HIM HELL NO U ARE ! GOOOD LUCK SWEETY ! !
    lightbulbe

Answer by lightbulbe at 10:14 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Tell him you aren't going anywhere! First off, this house is a HOME to you and your children. Whatever the reason (and I'd be looking into it!) he wants you to go to your mothers house isn't something that should be taken lightly. I would tell him that we needed to talk and try to work on whatever problems in which you and he have but, in no way, manner, or fashion should you pack the kids up and go to your mothers...not even for a weekend hun! If he gets you out of the house how do you know he'll let you back in? If things progressivley get worse he can say that you left the house on your own free will...don't do it! Ask him to go to counseling with you, encourage him to tell you what is going on...if he doesn't feel like talking, well, he has family he can go live with too. To put your children through a move and loosing thier daddy...It is NOT fair..think of your children first!
    AWomansMind

Answer by AWomansMind at 12:00 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Um not no but HELL NO. I would tell him that is a sure sign that he is up to no good. What the hell? I would tell him that we are not leaving. Do not leave because it sounds like he is trying to trick you. I am not a very suspicious person and this does not sound right at all. If he is continuing to push the issue then I would hire an attorney and get things in order. Good luck to you.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:25 AM on Dec. 12, 2009