will the paranoia go away?

its been a week since i told my friend to leave me alone, she is dating the guy who raped me...brought him around and said i was the one with the problem after i said i dont want him around...i changed my number and had another friend over tonight, the "bad friend" and her POS bf only show up on fridays and saterdays...so im gonna have the friend that came over tonight come over again tomorrow for dinner...the bad friend always showed up at dinner time...
well anyway everytime a car rounded the corner to my street i went into panic mode...im on a corner lot..i been tense all evening so afraid that they are gonna show up,they did drive past twice while my friend was here and stop in front of the house. the other friend went home, couldnt stay too long cause he has puppy thats being house broke...will i get over this fear of them just showing up? i feel like im losing my mind...help...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• If you told them not to come over then they shouldn't show up but if they do then call the police and tell them you do NOT want them on your property. I wouldn't want my rapist knowing where I live. Is moving an option?

Answer by admckenzie at 11:07 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Did you report the rape? No, you aren't paranoid, I encourage you to report this asap.
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:50 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• yes i reported the rape it happened 7 years ago and he out already
    Anonymous

• You know if you lock your doors and windows. They can not get in unless they break in. Or you open the door. Just do not open your door to them. The fear will go away.

Answer by louise2 at 10:05 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Lock the house up hun, don't answer the door. They can't intrude upon you unless YOU allow it without having consequences to pay...which in your case should be calling the police and then getting a restraining order upon both of them. If you aren't comfortable with them being in your home you don't have to succumb to their desires to be there! The fear will go away when YOU take control of your life. It should be easy with the fact that the charges were filed...go to the police station and have them served with restraining orders. Take back your life hun! He may have taken control over you once...don't let him have the control now! Bless you!
    AWomansMind

Answer by AWomansMind at 11:56 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• we are trying like hell to move, we might of found a house but the other people havent moved out yet. the nice thing its bigger and cheaper and we will be hidden in plain sight, its in the bad part of town close to downtown and these people i have a problem with wont think to look there cause now i live in a uppty neighbor hood, and we will have a place behind the"new" house to keep the cars and its a private alley once we move my husband is trading in his car and mine will be kept in the garage being i dont go anywhere much. its just tryin to keep them away until we move. the land lord isnt sure if they will be out by the first of jan or the first of feb..the single mom lost her job and is having a hard time finding someplace else but for sure will be out by feb 1 st being they are now 4 months behind on rent
    Anonymous