What is the best diet to go on and what are the best cleansers for your system?

So my friend told me about a woman at work that is using a form of pill that cleanses you out. now I dont really know if this is true or not. Has anyone ever used a pill to clean out their system? what was it and how did it work for you? Also I would love to hear some great tips on dieting and the best diets out there that really do work.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Health

• Cut out junk food,fried foods, sodas,sweets. And exercise. To cleans your body, drink water.

Answer by louise2 at 10:17 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Do not cut out exercise. I meant you need to exercise.

Answer by louise2 at 10:18 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• You do not have to cleanse your body. That is just a sales pitch. As louise2 says ,drink lots of water, exercise and eat healthy food. No sodas, no junk food. Good luck! (Just don't get suckered in by the phony "cleansing"racket,okay?)
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:23 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Those pills just make you poop like you think you are going to die. Miserable.

Try to eat 70% raw fruits and veggies. That will pull the gunk out of your blood and colon. You'll get all the enzymes you've been missing by eating processes food. Eliminate dairy and wheat for 1 month. You will start to seriously lose. You might like how it feels so much, you'll never go back.

Processed foods are full of wheat and dairy (burgers, boxed meals, canned meals). Eliminating wheat an dairy means you have to eat real food. Like steamed veggies and baked chicken.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:33 PM on Dec. 11, 2009