What are good ways to arouse your partner?

A new relationship. We are both older. Been a while for both of us. We really like each other. Haven't dated long, talk alot and get along well. Both under stress

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• Get Drunk! haha it is always easier to loosen up lol
    Anonymous

• once you start touching.. the arousal happens :) especially if its been a while!
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 10:10 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• My number one way is a massage...especially full body with oil!!!!  Its easy to ask for and to give without seeming too raunchy but can naturally and easily lead into romance.

Just lean over and kiss him.

Listen to sexy but not obscene music over candlelight dinner.

While sitting close on the couch watching a movie start caressing whatever skin is exposed. Work your way under his shirt and if he respods to your touch lean over and kiss him. This should lead to some making out. 

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 10:20 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I'm older and it was a long time for me between my last dating period and now with SO but I have no problem arousing. I am no beauty and my body is aging quickly but I like to play and that makes a difference. When he walks in the door he's taking his clothes off and I'm inside dressed up in the costume of the day ready to pounce on him! I took way too long to find a guy who likes sex as much as I do and life is short. I'm not sitting around being conservative and polite wondering how to get what I want when he and I both want the same thing, sex. So we choose to just forego nice nice and get to it every time he comes over.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:02 PM on Dec. 11, 2009