Cap & Trade question for those who believe in Climate Change

Found this on Stumble.
What do you think?
http://ordinarywords.com/capandtrade/

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 10:09 PM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• When I said it was on Youtube, I didn't mean that I surf on Youtube all day. I saw bits of it on G.B. and wanted to see the whole thing. I followed the links on G.B.'s site, and watched the Story of Stuff, then I watched it with commentary and facts about where/how she is just plain wrong. This video in particular (SoS) is being shown in school classrooms all over the country. (For the record, I despise Youtube. But anymore, it seems like every video on the net is posted on Youtube. I occasionally do have to watch it to find out what I need to know. I was glad to see that yours was not from Youtube!!)

Outstanding, I don't mean to imply anything about this video you are posting about. I tried to watch it, but after seeing the opening of it, and seeing Annie Leonard, I just could not continue. It is entirely possible that this one is different. I just cannot stand that woman. So I can't comment on your link.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 4:15 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I watched the video of this same chick on the Story of Stuff. She is wrong on so many things. She twists things around and sometimes will completely misrepresent / mislead because she simply doesn't understand the science behind what she is talking about. I will not watch her explain Cap & Trade after seeing her explanation of Capitalism (the Story of Stuff -- it's on Youtube).
    29again

Answer by 29again at 1:12 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Thank you for your reply.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:27 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• You Tube is full of crap.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• it is indeed anon. luckily i did not get my link from youtube. ...but apparently it's still crap. and that's okay. i didn't know. that's why i was asking.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:33 AM on Dec. 12, 2009