What can I get my mom and hubby for Xmas from my daughter?

She is 19 months.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Holidays

• Bake cookies and let her ice them and decorate them. Oh, before you box them for gifts take a picture of them.  he he

Anonymous

• Dress up and get a Christmas portrait done. I know I love recieving photos like that from my family. Good luck ma!
    Sophie397

Answer by Sophie397 at 11:06 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• hand/foot print pictures are always cute at that age. Or if you don't mind her getting messy, put her in just a diaper in the bathtub with some washable paints and paper. Let her paint as much as she wants, dry it, then wash her and the mess away. Good luck
    54313MomOf4Boys

Answer by 54313MomOf4Boys at 1:15 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Have her draw a picture and frame it for them with a nice mat.
    Have her photos put onto photo gifts. Good websites for those are www.shutterfly.com and www.photoworks.com
    I would avoid www.snapfish.com and www.kodakgallery.com I have received some really poor quality items from those two sites.
    I made photo tins from www.personalizationmall.com when my son was that age. They were a huge hit. They are cookie tins with a photo and personal message on them (Mine said Something sweet for my sweet (insert name here) Love (kids name here) Then we made cookies together and put them in the tins. Now every year we refill the tins for the people we bought them for. I didn't put the year on them and am glad that I didn't.
    Handprint ornaments are great too. Michael's has the kits to make your own. You can use the 40% off coupons on them too :)
    Hope that helps! Happy Holidays!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Dec. 12, 2009