Not expecting while expecting?

Sorry about the confusing title.

After a lifetime of getting regular, monthly periods, did anyone just feel like it wasn't going to come the month you got pregnant?

Is that part of "just feeling pregnant" that everyone talks about?

ShelbyRenee

Asked by ShelbyRenee at 10:33 PM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Nope,never just felt like it wasn't going to come. My first sign of pregnancy was sore boobs and a missed period, before that it's just too early for anything, the sperm is fertilizing the egg til about 2 weeks. That's why you can't test or usually find out you're pregnant til at least the 4th week(around the time you'd miss your period). Good luck though!
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 11:08 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Thanks for your good wishes!

It was due today but nothing yet. And it doesn't feel like it's coming, so we'll see I guess.
    ShelbyRenee

Answer by ShelbyRenee at 12:38 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I felt that way. I just knew I was pregnant and didn't really expect my period to come at all. We didn't even wait to take the test...took it 5 days before my missed period. Good luck with everything!!! and congrats if it is a BFP!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Thanks!
    ShelbyRenee

Answer by ShelbyRenee at 4:03 PM on Dec. 12, 2009