staying at your parents house

when you're visiting at your parents house do you and your dh have sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 PM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What does it mean when you say "Its a respect thing" ???? Do you think sex is bad and that your parents think sex is bad and they never have sex???? That is very very strange. Whenever we stayed at DH's parents home on vacation or when we were being transferred to a new basestaying with them for a few weeks,,etc. we surely did not stop having sex. I bet his parents were having sex too while we were there. Sex means that you love your husband/wife...whatever.
    "Out of respect"???? LOL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Yep!
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 10:52 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• no it is a respect thing for us.
    Anonymous

• It really just depends on the situation. We are always respectful, but you gotta do what you gotta do! =)
    itsjaimiehere

Answer by itsjaimiehere at 10:58 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Depends on where we are sleeping; sofabed, no: private room, yes
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 11:03 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• No. We lived with my mom for a month in 1988 and with my dad for a month in 1990 and we did not have sex at all in either of their homes. If I moved in to my mom's house tomorrow and had to live with her for 10 years we wouldnt have sex in her house. It's a respect thing.
    Anonymous

• That's where we conceived! They totally know it too. I couldn't resist telling them that grandbaby #1 was made at their house.

My family isn't squeamish about sex.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:12 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• well I haven't had this situation in a long long time, but I've had sex in both of my parents houses. My mom lives 2000 miles away, and when we go visit her we stay at a hotel cuz her new house is too small for the whole family. When I lived there though I had sex a few times in the house. Lost my virginity when I was 17 and Moved out when I was 18 so not much. Lived with my dad for 4 years and had boyfriends that stayed there with me, so yeah we had sex a LOT in that house. It was just never discussed. Now my dad is homeless (living out of his van by his own decision) so I"m more worried about him having sex in MY house! LOL
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 11:22 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Yes, we're adults and we have our own bedroom at their house. I don't see what's disrespectful about it.

Julia0331

Answer by Julia0331 at 11:23 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• No, because we stay in my step-brothers room, our kids are usually in the room too. I would not have sex on someone else's bed (and I really try not to think too much about the fact I'm sleeping in a teenage boy's bed), and I would never have sex with my kids in the room.

When I was living there and my hubs (then fiancee) came to visit, we'd have sex, but that was in my room in my bed.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 12:36 AM on Dec. 12, 2009