IM 32 WEEKS PREGNANT FEELING ALOT OF PELVIC PRESSURE. DOES THAT MEAN BABY IS COMING SOON?

......I KNOW 32 WEEKS IS TO SOON TO THINK BABY IS COMING ...BUT IT IS PUSHING DOWNWARD SO MUCH AND HARD THAT I LITERALLY SOMETIMES FEEL IT IS COMING OUT ALREADY. MY FIRST WAS A C-SECTON SO I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT CONTRACTIONS OR LABOR FEEL LIKE. I TOLD MY DOCTOR AND ALL HE SAID WAS " OH, ITS NORMAL AND WILL ONLY GET WORSE".... DID ANYONE EXPIEREINCE THIS? MY C-SECTION IS SCHEDULED FOR FEB 1ST ...BUT I THINK WITH ALL I'M FEELING IT CAN COME OUT SOONER...AND NATURALLY!

sandrap121

Asked by sandrap121 at 10:58 PM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• baby might be dropping!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:59 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Mine dropped at 28 weeks or so, Im due in two weeks and feel like her head is shoving my vagina outside my body I swear it feels like her head could rip me open at any moment.. It's horrible! She has been like that for several weeks now, my doc says it's normal. I hate it. The only relief I get is laying down. I can't even sit straight up because the pressure from her head.
    My son didn't drop till the last week of pregnancy but they say each one can be different. They are right.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Dec. 12, 2009