Graco Nautilus . . . do you have one?

What do you think of it? We have one, but it's still in the attic as we are not ready to ff our daughter yet. Just curious to hear from other moms.

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 11:19 PM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I like ours. It fits my daughter well. I like how high the back goes because my daughter is very tall. Grace loves the cup holders and the little cubbies. My only real complaint is that it stains very easily and I haven't been able to get the stains out yet.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 11:26 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• i love it, my son is comfortable in it. I like that it goes up to 100lbs for the booster and 65lbs w/the harness. it really is a great seat.
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 11:39 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I just got mine about a week ago. The only problem I have with it is that I have to actually get in my car to put my son in it.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 12:05 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• We have two. Our 7 year old is in it as a booster, and our 4 year old is in it harnessed. Both are very comfortable. I bought the seats last October and I've been really happy with them.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:12 AM on Dec. 12, 2009