IM 32 WEEKS PREGNANT FEELING ALOT OF PELVIC PRESSURE. DOES THAT MEAN BABY IS COMING SOON?

......I KNOW 32 WEEKS IS TO SOON TO THINK BABY IS COMING ...BUT IT IS PUSHING DOWNWARD SO MUCH AND HARD THAT I LITERALLY SOMETIMES FEEL IT IS COMING OUT ALREADY. MY FIRST WAS A C-SECTON SO I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT CONTRACTIONS OR LABOR FEEL LIKE. I TOLD MY DOCTOR AND ALL HE SAID WAS " OH, ITS NORMAL AND WILL ONLY GET WORSE".... DID ANYONE EXPIEREINCE THIS? MY C-SECTION IS SCHEDULED FOR FEB 1ST ...BUT I THINK WITH ALL I'M FEELING IT CAN COME OUT SOONER...AND NATURALLY!

sandrap121

Asked by sandrap121 at 11:27 PM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My second pregnancy felt like that from about 20 weeks on. It was horrible! I remember walking through a mall when I was about 22 weeks and thinking that he was just going to fall out of me. I was in so much pain and the pressure was intense. It never eased off.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I am 37 weeks and thats ALL I feel is alot of weight and pressure. Some light cramping from time to time. This is my first child so I dont know what to expect really. When I feel that pressure I sit for a little while and it gets better. SHes moving so much while makes it alittle bit worse lol. I got 3 weeks left so I am just sticking it out until she decides to wanna join the world!! Good luck hun.
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 8:43 PM on Dec. 12, 2009