why do i hurt so bad

why do i hurt so bad in my lower back and my legs when im only 8 weeks prego?

neysa22

Asked by neysa22 at 12:12 AM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Poor blood circulation? Maybe you need wider shoes or you should put some padding in your shoes.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 12:19 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Too soon for the common pregnancy sciatica nerve issues, I would mention this to your doctor. This is not a common aiment so early i pregnancy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• that's what i was thinkin!! it scares me i didn't feel like this at all with my other baby... that pregnancy was wonderful.. this one is already ruff :(
    neysa22

Answer by neysa22 at 12:34 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• every pregnancy is different. for the first 3 months of one of my pregnancies and the last 4 months of it, my nose itched. it was wierd. it was a constant numbing itch. I wouldn't say that was normal either. Is the pain coming in constantly or does it let up? I'd call your doctor and just let them know how you are feeling adn see what they say.
    saralouise

Answer by saralouise at 8:28 PM on Dec. 20, 2009