I'm 4 days late starting my period and took a test and it said negative could I still be pregnant or is that just wishful thinking?

bumblebee_abby

Asked by bumblebee_abby at 12:24 AM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Depends. Are you periods usually regular? Are there any other reasons you may be late like illness or stress? There is no way to know, but if you have no other things to blame it on, then I think it's a reasonable assumption...although like I said...that mean you ARE but it's reasonable to think you still COULD be. Some women don't show up right away for whatever reason...late implantation, etc...GL
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 12:35 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I have a hypothyroid but I have that under control and we have been trying for over a year but I stopped worryin about it quite a while ago and my periods are usually pretty regular just every once in a while I will have an odd one
    bumblebee_abby

Answer by bumblebee_abby at 12:41 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I am 3 weeks late (usually regular) and still getting negatives. I don't have a clue what is going on. But good luck !!!!
    Anonymous