Winter hair

I hate winter!! I have fine, stringy, limp hair and all those things are intensified with winter weather. It also gets super staticy and just sticks to my neck. I've tried conditioner, no conditioner, spray conditioner. I use Dove for fine hair and it works, but I hate my hair during the winter. Is there anything I can do?!?!

Carri2362

Asked by Carri2362 at 12:28 AM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I'm sorry. I love my winter hair. I have naturally curly hair, which I straighten. My hair looks awesome in the winter! Have you tried a bit of humectant? It should help with the static.

http://www.amazon.com/Aveda-Brilliant-Humectant-Pomade-Ounces/dp/B0009OAHEG

I always get my products at the salon where I get my hair done, I just wanted a link to show you the product.

DawnA72

Answer by DawnA72 at 12:35 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• using salon products make a huge difference....biolage makes a conditioner called detangling solution and it is made to help static hair and it isnt real heavy so it shouldnt weigh your hair down...also paul mitchell makes super skinny its a serum that helps with frizzys but is is amazing on static hair.....use very very little though because it is oil based
    juliak818

Answer by juliak818 at 12:56 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I love BIOLAGE! OMG! It works wonderfully!
    Also, try using a flat iron, not a cheap one, get the good quality from the salon, there really is a difference in the wal mart irons and salon irons. Worth the investment imo.
    Bennett121

Answer by Bennett121 at 1:55 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Carri I've started using an all natural shampoo bar, and an apple cider vinegar rinse, and my hair looks amazing! I too have crazy static, but the ACV really seems to have helped with that.
    carsonsmommy

Answer by carsonsmommy at 4:06 PM on Dec. 12, 2009